Pen Lon Las
This cosy bolt hole is one of the single story wing chalet's attatched to either end of Plas-Y-Berllan. Meaning Head of the Green Lane, it is the first building you come to when you reach the end of the tree lined track to get to Albro. It is the perfect place for a couple to get away from it all, or for a young family.
Entrance is into a large living space with a small dining table and comfy sofa infront of a lively crackling solid fuel stove. Off to the left is a compact slate tiled shower room and the adjoining kitchen. There are views out to the large courtyard/garden that is accessable when rented with Plas-Y Berllan. At the far end of the lounge is the double bedroom with views to the front lawn which is for the use of Pen Lon Las on which a table and chiars for four people are provided.
- Carefully restored to reveal original stone wall
- Double bed
- Wardrobe and chest of draws
- Comfortable double sofa-bed and easy chair around a coal/wood burning stove
- Table and chairs for up to four people
- Small fride/freezer
- Electric Cooker
- Washing Machine
- Ample work surfaces, pots, pans, crockery and cutlery for 6 people
- Shower, wash basin and toilet