This beautiful 19th centuary workhouse is ideal for families to get together and experience all that the Pembrokeshire coast line and surrounding area has to offer. It has been gently renovated to keep the old features and feel of times gone by but also to be simple, comfortable and homely to all those who come to stay. In the spring and summer plants of all kinds grow right up to the slate entrance steps while clematis and wisteria drip from the walls, through which (from the bedroom windows) there are expansive views of the Teifi estuary.
The kitchen, dining room, hall and lounge down stairs are all large light rooms, as are the up stairs bedrooms which provide more than enough space for 12 people (two more camp beds can be provided to sleep 14 all together).
The courtyard garden is entirely enclosed, making it a perfect and secure place for children to play and to keep your dog(s) secure. It is also a suntrap making it an ideal alternative for the more blustery days on the beach. There is also an extendable garden table with 12 chairs to enjoy a balmy evening BBQ which is provided. We only ask that you respect all the living things growing in the garden and to not trample or harm them unnecessarily.
You can also rent Plas-Y-Berllan with Pen Lon Las to make combined accomodation for up to 18 and share the courtyard.
- All bedrooms have their own sinks and as mentioned above they all have stunning views of the estuary
- 3 double bedrooms (double duvet and four pillows on each bed)
- 3 twin bedrooms with two pillows and single duvet on each bed (one room has one single bed with a single bed and mattress underneath that can be pulled out if needed)
- 2 campbeds are available provided with a single duvet and two pillows each. These can be put in any room providing flexability with young childrens sleeping arrangements.
- Bed linen can be provided for an additional £80 to the rental cost or you can bring your own.
- Deep bath with a hand held shower head
- Toilet and hand basin
- Towls are not provided
- Gas/Electric range cooker
- Large Fridge Freezer
- Sufficient pot, pans, crockery, cutlery etc for 16 people
- Large Table to seat up to 14 people
- Coal fired Rayburn (heats the water and central heating
- TV with Freeview channels
- Large comfy sofa and two smaller 2/3 seaters
- Wood burning stove
- Washing machine
- Plenty of space for coats and wet weather gear etc
- Toilet and shower room (off from the utility room)